Birding UK and Ireland Forum  

Go Back   Birding UK and Ireland Forum > Forum Talk > BUK Mk2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-02-14, 09:32 AM
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to aquila 1

There is still a problem with not been able to upload pictures, which I believe is putting a lot of members off posting. I appreciate it cannot be easy, but we have had no problems before the update. No offence meant only trying to help, after al the new members I for one have managed to get for this forum.
Old 21-02-14, 09:30 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive125 View Post
Hi Neil,

You are doing a great job, I'm sure everyone like me is very grateful for the effort you put into this site.

Clive
Couldn't agree more; no criticism was implied or intended. But I haven't been able to access my album for ages, and now I can't post pictures as attachments either. It looks like the sizing requirements have changed (?). It would be good to know these issues are being investigated is all; it will take as long as it takes, and I have nothing but respect for those people who make sites like this work.

Tony
Old 22-02-14, 05:04 PM
Regular

I'm also unable to attach pictures - don't think it's got anything to do with sizing - I resized mine right down but still no success. My missing albums are also still missing.
Old 22-02-14, 09:06 PM
Regular

I also tried to upload photographs today and was unable even after resizing twice I have also lost a photograph album anyone have any ideas why please (not meant as a critic).
Old 26-02-14, 02:13 PM
Regular

I just tried to create and upload to a new album. Managed to create the album but all attempts to add photos fail.
Old 28-02-14, 01:35 PM
Regular

Would someone please try and let us know what as happened to the photo uploads as I would like to upload some of my latest images soon.
Old 28-02-14, 01:55 PM
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to aquila 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADRIAN K View Post
Would someone please try and let us know what as happened to the photo uploads as I would like to upload some of my latest images soon.
Hi Adrian I had an e-mail from Neil a while ago, to say he was looking into this, but I would have hoped he would have posted on here to try to keep his members updated ?? we live in hope,just hope it doe's not lose many members as a lot were fed up before this. ( by the way we did a rekey at Rutland last week will be in touch re visit)
Old 28-02-14, 06:32 PM
Regular

Aquila many thanks for the update and looking forward to your review of Rutland.
Old 22-10-14, 07:16 AM
Regular

Help! My albums don't appear to work. I can create an album but I can't do anything else. Looking at the postings above it seems that there were problems in Feb' - do these persist or am I doing something silly?

If I go to "user CP" and then to Albums the Album links don't work. Clicking on one just drops me back on the same page. What am I doing wrong?
Old 22-10-14, 11:23 AM
Regular

I've still got problems with some of my old albums, but the last two that I have created (one of which was just yesterday) are working OK.