Birding UK and Ireland Forum  

Go Back   Birding UK and Ireland Forum > Ask a Question > Emergency Bird Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-16, 06:57 PM
Regular

Still here posting every now and again, I understand completely that some times folk stop posting for all sort of reasons, I was not to well in May last year and felt like doing nothing at times all in my head if you get what I mean. Also I am gulity of using other forms of media, Twitter, Birdfourm on the local patch thread and sometimes look at the id thread, and O&A Dorset Group to post what I have seen in the area. and have started up my Blog again as I am doing the Patch Work Challenge this year.
Old 15-04-16, 08:36 AM
Regular

I have noticed an increase in viewing numbers over the past week on quite a few threads but hardly any replies or new threads being started.

At least with the viewing figures going up it's starting to show people are using the site again.
Old 05-05-16, 06:30 AM
Regular

It's still very slow on here I do wonder if there as been a falling out with some of the old members as they have reported very little this year.

I will still be updating my blog but at the moment I have a small family illness to hinder my updates but here's hoping everyone will start to use the forum again soon.