Birding UK and Ireland Forum  

Go Back   Birding UK and Ireland Forum > The Nestbox

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-16, 06:22 PM
Regular

Default Where as veryone Gone

This sight seems rather quite these days were is everybody ,I know I have not been that active and have had problems with my passwords keep for getting them or my firefox does not remember them? So have not been coming back to the sight that oftern, as nobodybeen seeing birds, anyone take part in the Big Garden Birdwatch, I did but have had trouble with the rspb web sitetrying to input my results going to try again this evening.
Old 02-02-16, 07:20 PM
Regular

I was just saying that the other day Woody the site has been dodo fid if thats a word

which is a shame as I have learnt a lot since been on here.
Old 03-02-16, 09:35 PM
Regular

I made the same point a week or two ago and disappointingly not much has changed since.

Most notably, neither Judith (Little Sparrow - perhaps the most prolific poster), nor Peter B has been in evidence since the year turned. Does anybody have any news of either of them?

I'll continue reading and posting on here and hope things buck up...

Tony
Old 04-02-16, 07:06 PM
Regular

I'm here! sorry, I've just been super busy, which is nice as it's work but I just haven't been doing bird stuff.

I do check in every day but not a lot to report. I have no idea where Judith is. I hope all is OK up there!
Old 04-02-16, 08:58 PM
Regular

It is a shame that the site is not as busy as it once used to be and fully understand that we all have busy and hectic times and such. I also hope Judith is ok miss her quiz pictures.
I have also lernt stuff from this site and some times got IDs very wrong but lernt in the process.
I will try and post some of my bird sightings in the Bird of the week thread, this year besides all the other stuff I am doing I decided to try and keep a works bird list main birds seen in and a round the works car park as we have a bit of small wood running along the lenght of the car park, but not allowed to go in. It is mostly sliver Birch and scub
Old 05-02-16, 07:49 PM
Regular

I'm still here, I just haven't had any time since I started my new job. Its dark when I leave, dark when I'm back and I haven't had any time at weekends for a while either!
Old 05-02-16, 09:01 PM
Regular

Well. i have tried to make an occasional contribution in difficult circumstances.

A son-in-law died from a brain tumour two weeks before Christmas, leaving an 8yr old little boy.

Hope the "regulars" will come back to make this forum more active and interesting.
Old 06-02-16, 05:48 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by astafjevs View Post
I'm still here, I just haven't had any time since I started my new job. Its dark when I leave, dark when I'm back and I haven't had any time at weekends for a while either!
The same here go to work in the dark come home in the dark unless its Friday afternoon when I finish early so try and get out then or its the weekends.
Old 06-02-16, 05:57 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoraMac View Post
Well. i have tried to make an occasional contribution in difficult circumstances.

A son-in-law died from a brain tumour two weeks before Christmas, leaving an 8yr old little boy.

Hope the "regulars" will come back to make this forum more active and interesting.
DoraMac, My sincere condolances, hope I have not made you feel like you should be posting .
I lost my nephew in 2010 in Afganistan and understand how these circumstances hit you harder than anything.
Old 07-02-16, 08:26 AM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoraMac View Post

How tragic for you all, my sincere condolences